Sunday, April 7, 2013

life update

hi guys, I realised I wrote the rap wrong this is it:
this is far-g
and jem k t
we walking down da pavement at 5:03
we seem dem teachers sitting up on a tree
k-i-s-s-i-n-g
there aint no fee for being cool like me
hey stef!
heyooooo
hey stef!
heyoooo
I said uh, I said uh stef!
heyoooo
do you want to eat my cheese and my m****f**** peas

haha so Ive been reading My cousin Rachel and I'm starting to really like it... I think I need to start distancing myself from full on classics and try reading some new stuff, I think plays or maybe non-fiction could be interesting. I dont know, next for me I thinit'll be god of small things.

Yesterday we had a 15 hour powercut... and Ney York thought they had it bad :( that and the electricity keeps fluctuating so it's very frustrating. I really want to watch the movie north sout because my friend and sister said it's amazing. Talking about movies, during the break before English we watched paperman and it was so sweet, I know that that could never happen but Disney has been a bit bad in what they've been producing, compared to back then with llittle mermaid and everything now we get food boy nd dad napped... don't even ask. I was happy to see this and tangled come out. I'm not a disney person but when it comes to their movies I expect a lot. 

Make sure you go check out my other blog: mymakeuplife.blogspot.com

1 comment: