Thursday, April 4, 2013

great day rapping away

so today was a very interesting day, my friend and I made a rap while going to get lunch. Here's our amazing lyrics:
I'm far-g and I'm with JT,
walking along the pavement without AC <-- made that last bit up cause it rhymes,
we see some teacher sitting in a tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G,
there ain't no fee to be cool like me,
cause it's free to have swaggerrrr
I'll feed you my cheese but not my peas

It was just a bit of fun this was just before TOK, after going to the canteen again. It was funny because Aurora was waiting with me at Hers, a Korean restaurant, then I look back and she was gone. So I went to eat at the lockers with Hye Lin and Aurora came and thought I had left :P
Our TOK discussion was so deep about religion and the stuff going on in Burma and other countries but I don't really want to write that seeing as I don't feel safe, hopefully after I'll give you some of my opinions and talk about that stuff, I also have not experienced any of it really yet but I kind of have just not right in my face. I guess if you want I could blog about it next so be sure to check in for that. After TOK I just went to rehearsal for animal farm and then went to watch mini league. It was between Ji eun's team and the guards and I put turf in Stifella's afro :D it was buried in there :)

Hope everyone is having a lovely day, this CAS stuff is very frustrating so I'll go do that and learn my lines for Animal Farm. While I do that make sure to check out my blog at mymakeuplife.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment