Monday, March 25, 2013

I'm ill

My friends came back from SEASAC softball and they cam third place and I'm so proud of them :) so if you haven't guessed from the title I'm feeling a bit under the weather I'm not sure but I think there's a bug going around because all of my friends are ill too. I've had this really bad headache but it's taught me something... I love honey lemon tea. I've been so stressed due to the predicted IB grades because my school apparently predict really low due to the students mainly applying to the US and no longer caring about their IB scores. There's even a name for it... senioritis, it sound like a disease! well I'm defintely not going to get it I want to do the best I can, Sorry for the short post but that's all I have I think I need to sleep.

check out my beauty blog at: http://mymakeuplife.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment