Sunday, March 10, 2013

meeting Ian Wright and approaching people

So I'm not sure if... I take that back most likely none of you know that my mum works in media and today Ian Wright the presenter from Globe trekker was in her office he's shooting something for discovery channel but don't ask me because I have no clue. It was really cool because he's one of the main reasons my mum gets ideas to go on holiday in random (not random but not the typical tourist destinations) countries. The main reason I went there was to introduce myself to the man who is head of the production team and the director because I want to study journalism or english that kind of thing. I'm actually quite interested in a lot of topics my makeup blog is just one interest because I enjoy using it and in this busy IB year I think it's a good way to be productive but have fun. I actually thought of doing a current affairs blog but I may start that in uni and when Im in a different country because Im not sure how it would fair and also Im not a person who has correspondents or anything. Maybe on this blog I might write my opinions on some issues but I think it's good as a diary as well. The main reason why I'm blogging today is because I had to introduce myself to a man who is really good at his career in order to build connections. I WAS TERRIFIED. That and the fact that I didn't want to seem cocky or weird. My top tip would just be as polite as possible and not to expect anything. Ok I have to go eat.

Make sure you check out my beauty blog: http://mymakeuplife.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment